I’ve had some problems with the latest release. Apparently something broke (not sure what exactly) and some scanners weren’t connecting to the network correctly. If that happens to you, and you have an older copy, attach it to get the update again. If not, IM me (Dale Glass) for a new copy.
Full changelog follows:
- Bug fix:Scanner would crash if rating type was changed.
- Added sound on/off option in settings dialog.
- Added avatar notifications on/off option in settings dialog.
- Added scanning distance option in settings dialog.
- Changed payment data display. Now displays as “UV” for unverified
avatars, “FI” for accounts with payment data filled but not used, “PM” for premium accounts and “CH” for lifetime accounts (charter members). I hope this system is easier to guess than the old one.
- Removed some code supporting obsolete functions to free some memory