In order to accomodate some server-side improvements, the format of the output of the Explain (click on avatar -> rate -> explain) command changed. The previous output looked like this when Alice checked the score for Dave:
Alice Bob Dave behavior 1 Carol Trent Dave behavior 0.1
This was rather too long and took too much of the valuable and very scarce script memory. The output was changed to make it more compact, so that more useful results can be produced.
- The avatar being checked doesn’t appear in the output anymore.
- A header was added to the output.
- Rating names have been shortened (“bhv” instead of “behavior”)
- Number of spaces used for indentation reduced from 4 to 2.
- Added the “+” sign in front of positive scores.
- Added comments if they exist (in parentheses)
- Added expiration times if they exist (in square brackets)
- If the output is too long, it will be cut off to avoid causing a stack/heap collision.
Now the same information looks like this:
=== Ratings for Dave === Alice Bob: bhv +1 (Dave rules) Carol Trent: bhv +0.1 [00:35:12]